the application domains they work in, and all their experience as their
Knowledge Portfolios. Managing knowledge portfolio is very similar to
managing a financial portfolio:
1. Serious investors invest regularly – as habit.
2. Diversification is the key to long-term success.
3. Smart investors balance their portfolios between conservative and
high-risk, high-reward investments.
4. Investors try to buy low and sell high for maximum return.
5. Portfolios should be reviewed and rebalanced periodically.
To be sucessful in your career, you must manage your knowledge port-
folio using these same guidelines.